People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
Building your own empire comes with several ups and downs.
But you know what, it’s a part of the journey, and to grow personally and in business, you need to stay focused and keep going!
Some days it is easy to stay motivated and inspired, while other days might be tough to keep the momentum in the right direction.
So, to fill the cup of your inspiration, all you need some sources of motivation and inspiration that gear you up for achieving your dreams.
The source could be anything, be it a motivational movie or network marketing quotes.
100+ Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes work great as they are easy to digest and probably the best daily dose of positive reinforcement for you.
Best 100+ Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes By Popular Authors
Here are the best motivational and network marketing quotes by top authors and entrepreneurs.
1. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Walt Disney
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
2. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
3. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”
4. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
5. You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.
6. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
7. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
8. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
9. “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
10. “You reach a point where you don’t work for money.”
2. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Napoleon Hill
1. “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.”
2. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
3. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.”
4. “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.”
5. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.”
6. “Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.”
7. “Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire to win – essential to success.”
8. “You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.”
9. “No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.”
10. “Success in its highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best.”
If you have not a website at then you can use our service: Website Development
3. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Seth Godin
1. “Being aware of your fear is smart. Overcoming it is the mark of a successful person.”
2. “In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.”
3. “I learned that a long walk and calm conversation are an incredible combination if you want to build a bridge.”
4. “If we live in a world where information drives what we do, the information we get becomes the most important thing. The person who chooses that information has power.”
5. “The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.”
6. “Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.”
7. “I think the most productive thing to do during times of change is to be your best self, not the best version of someone else.”
8. “The problem with competition is that it takes away the requirement to set your own path, to invent your own method, to find a new way.”
9. “The future of publishing is about having connections to readers and the knowledge of what those readers want.”
10. “How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?”
4. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Warren Buffett
1. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”
2. “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.”
3. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
4. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
5. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
6. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.”
7. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
8. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
9. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.”
10. “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”
11. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
Read More: 36 Premium WordPress themes for FREE
5. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Bill Gates
1. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.”
2. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
3. “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”
4. “If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.”
5. “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.”
6. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
7. “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
8. “The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.”
9. “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.”
10. “In this business, by the time you realize you’re in trouble, it’s too late to save yourself. Unless you’re running scared all the time, you’re gone.”
6. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Henry Ford
1. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
2. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
3. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
4. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”
5. “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.”
6. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
7. “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.”
8. “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.”
9. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
10. “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.”
11. “Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.”
7. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Steve Jobs
1. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
2. “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
3. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
4. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
5. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.”
6. “You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
7. “It’s not a faith in technology. It’s faith in people.”
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
9. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
10. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
8. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Jeff Bezos
1. “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
2. “Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.”
3. “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.”
4. “What consumerism really is, at its worst is getting people to buy things that don’t actually improve their lives.”
5. “The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works.”
6. “It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.”
7. “What’s dangerous is not to evolve.”
8. “If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting.”
9. “The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine.”
10. “There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.”
11. “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.”
9. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Jack Ma
1. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
2. “The very important thing you should have is patience.”
3. “When I am myself, I am happy and have a good result.”
4. “You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.”
5. “I don’t want to be liked. I want to be respected.”
6. “I try to make myself happy, no, because I know that if I’m not happy, my colleagues are not happy and my shareholders are not happy and my customers are not happy.”
7. “We should keep on going along the path of globalization. Globalization is good… when trade stops, war comes.”
8. “Spending money is much more difficult than making money.”
9. “The world needs new leadership, but the new leadership is about working together.”
10. “If you’re doing business, not that simple to only buy. You have to create something. You have to create something that never exist for the future.”
10. Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by William Shakespeare
1. “To do a great right do a little wrong.”
2. “A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
3. “All that glitters is not gold.”
4. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
5. “Love me or hate me, both are in my favor, if you love me, I’ll always be in your heart, if you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind.”
6. “Listen to many, speak to a few.”
7. “Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.”
8. “No legacy is so rich as honesty.”
9. “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”
10. “Men of few words are the best men.”
These are some of my favorite motivational and inspiring network marketing quotes that are enough to give you a daily dose of positive reinforcement so that you can keep the drive alive!
So, if you are thinking of starting your own business, use these Best 100+ Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes to take your first step.
If you’re already doing any business, these top network marketing quotes could be beneficial to excite your prospects and motivate your team.
I hope you are already charged up after reading these motivational and inspiring network marketing quotes.
Finally, comment below, what is your favorite motivational and inspiring network marketing quotes?
If you liked this article, then please share his Best 100+ Motivational and Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes article to the social networking site. You can also find us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Until next time…
Stay Happy & Healthy!